Eugene Yoga Teacher Training Program
Winter Yoga Teacher Training:
Winter Module II.
Summer Yoga Teacher Training:
Summer Module I.
Summer Module II.
Holistic Yoga Teacher Training:
Winter 2013 Module I.
Spring 2013 Module II.
- 200-hour YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
- This training is appropriate for a diverse audience: aspiring yoga teachers, people wanting yoga emersion experience, people wanting to increase their human potential, and spiritual aspirants seeking methods of enlightenment.
- This program is fully accredited by Yoga Alliance-Yoga Teacher Training.Those completing training will receive a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT) certification.
- This program will comprise 18 days of instruction, divided into two trainings sessions (Modules) of about 9 days per session.
- The training sessions are scheduled to coincide with school term vacations for maximum convenience of those attending.
- There will be approximately 200 hours of instruction - as required by Yoga Alliance for an RYT certification.
- This training is the only RYT certification program to be offered in the South Willamette Valley.
Instructors and Curriculum:
- The majority of the training will be done by Suman Barkhas E-RYT 500 + Yoga Alliance Experienced Registered Yoga Instructor and Certified Yoga Therapist, active member of international Yoga Therapy Association, director of Holistic Healing Institute INC.
- The course takes a holistic approach to the understanding and practice of yoga, bringing out yoga's potential for the integrated development of the whole person.
- There will be particularly strong curriculum in yogic health, meditation practice, yoga ethics, yoga philosophy, spiritual community, subtle postures or asanas and spiritual-humanist social vision.
- The curriculum integrates yoga teacher training, meditation training, and inner and outer ecology training.
- Follow-up support in the form of continuing education seminars and networking with training graduate community will be provided.
Setting / Lodging / Tuition
- The setting for the training location is - Tai Chi-Yoga Center off River Road.
- Only commuter lodging options available.
- There is no work-study will be available at this time.
Please request your registration form by e-mail. firstname.lastname@example.org
Base Fee: $2300
For further information or to receive an application, contact us:
- phone: 541-515-0462
- email: email@example.com